Posted on: March 10, 2017 Posted by: admin Comments: 0

Abstract: Jiang Lei directly holds 35.35% stake in science and technology, is the largest shareholder of the company, and the investment through the indirect control of science and technology 9.02% of the shares, the total control of 44.37% of the shares of the company. Jiang Lei served as chairman and general manager of the company.

August 24th evening news, the domestic military vertical portal online predator formally submitted to the new board "public transfer instructions", the first disclosure of the financial and operating conditions of the site. In the "public transfer instructions", the network announced three market makers, according to market maker Tiexue shares price estimates, the market value of about 370 million.

It is reported that

Tiexue, founded in 2001, the company employs more than 500 people, after 14 years of development, the network can provide the community, e-commerce, online reading, games and other products for users.

"public transfer instructions" disclosure, Tiexue operated by Beijing science and technology limited liability company, its founder is Jiang Lei. Jiang Lei directly holds 35.35% stake in science and technology, is the largest shareholder of the company, and the investment through the indirect control of science and technology 9.02% of the shares, the total control of 44.37% of the shares of the company. Jiang Lei served as chairman and general manager of the company.

Leave a Comment